Chocolate Birthday cake🎂🎂. Just Desserts. the Day: Are you fan of cake decorating? ⏰ Thank for watching! Don't forget to turn on notifications, like, & subscribe! ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ If you'd like to Best of Cake Decorating 😘 How to Make Cake Decorating for Family Birthday 💖 Tasty Chocolate Cake. How would you rate Easiest Chocolate Birthday Cake?
Chocolate cake baked from melted chocolate are popular ever since. Find chocolate birthday cake stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. You can have Chocolate Birthday cake🎂🎂 using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Birthday cake🎂🎂
- Prepare 4 cups of Flour.
- Prepare 12 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of whole simas butter.
- You need 2 cups (400 g) of sugar.
- Prepare 3 teaspoons of baking powder.
- You need 3 teaspoons of vanilla flavour.
- You need of Cocoa powder.
- You need of Sprinklers.
Birthday cakes can sometimes look tricky to make at home but we've got lots of easy birthday cake recipes and ideas for amateur bakers to make. Try our chocolate birthday cake recipe and novelty birthday cakes for kids, plus have a browse through our cake decorating and icing techniques. See more ideas about happy birthday chocolate cake, birthday chocolates, birthday. This chocolate birthday cake is simple to make, tastes delicious and is perfect for decorating for a special celebration.
Chocolate Birthday cake🎂🎂 instructions
- Cream the butter and the sugar by putting the butter and the 2 cups of sugar into a mixer and mix it until creamy..
- Break all 12 eggs in a bowl and using a whisker, whisk the eggs until smooth and fluffy..
- Add the whisked eggs into the creamed butter and sugar. Using the mixer again, mix until fluffy, add the 3 teaspoon of vanilla flavor and mix again..
- Now to preheat your oven, turn on the oven to 150°c or 302°f so that it can heat up while you are mixing the cake..
- Seive the 4 cups of flour plus the 2 teaspoons of baking powder bit by bit to the wet ingredients and using a spatula, mix thoroughly to get a dropping consistency..
- Take half of the cake mix and add cocoa powder, and leave the other half plain..
- Now grease your cake pan using butter. And using a laddle, pour the chocolate cake mix followed by the plain cake mix bit by bit..
- Transfer the pan into the preheated oven and allow to bake for at least 45 minutes..
- While the cake is baking you can now make the butter icing and the fondant..
- To make the butter icing you will need: Butter Icing sugar & Food colour. Mix them altogether and add the colour of your choice..
- To make the fondant you will need: Gelatin Icing sugar Water & Food colour. Mix them altogether and also add the colour of your choice.
- And when the cake is baked, allow it to cool and decorate it with the fondant and icing sugar..
- Ulala, and now your chocolate birthday cake is ready to be served, sprinkle sprinklers on it. OH YUM😋.
One question I've been asked a lot in the past is whether I can recommend a really good chocolate birthday cake recipe, and I couldn't… until now. If you have a friend or family member who loves chocolate chip cookies, there's no better way to celebrate their birthday than with a delicious chocolate chip cookie birthday cake. You can use a springform for the cake if you're worried about the sides sticking to the pan after baking. Chocolate birthday cake pictures with name editing 🍫🍫🍫! Looking for simple birthday cake ideas that will please any child?