Crock pot Chicken enchiladas. For the Crock Pot Chicken Enchilada Casserole. Crock Pot Chicken Enchilada CasseroleSpicy Southern Kitchen. Crock-Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup from Delish.com is the soup you'll be making all winter long.
This is perfect for a weekday meal that you can. To Keep Corn Tortillas From Cracking they must be heated first. You can heat them wrapped in plastic wrap but I always heat them either on the grill or directly on my gas stove for a few seconds. You can have Crock pot Chicken enchiladas using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crock pot Chicken enchiladas
- Prepare 2 lbs of boneless skinless chicken.
- You need 2 cans of mild red enchilada sauce.
- It’s of Flour tortillas.
- You need of Shredded cheese.
- It’s 1 can of sliced black olives.
- It’s of Sour cream.
- You need of Guacamole.
This will help your crock pot chicken enchiladas from getting soggy! Try this super easy Crock Pot Chicken Enchilada Casserole Recipe. Our family loves this quick and easy Crock Pot Chicken Enchilada Casserole Recipe! It is perfect for the warmer months because you can enjoy your favorite chicken enchiladas without heating up the kitchen.
Crock pot Chicken enchiladas instructions
- Pour half can of enchilada sauce in bottom of crock pot add chicken pot remaining sauce to coat. Cook on high 2-3 hours..
- Fork shred chicken in sauce add 1 cup of shredded cheese. Sour to combined.. cook on high untill melted about 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spoon cheesy chicken mixture onto flour tortillas and roll. Place tortillas seam side down on baking dish…
- Top rolled enchiladas with olives cheese and remaining can of enchilada sauce..
- Bake enchiladas in oven for 10 -15 minutes uncovered..
- Top with sour cream, guac, lettuce or any topping you like serve immediately.
I love turning classic meals into soups, it's an easy (maybe even lazy) way to make a dish that only dirties one pot! Slowly add the chicken broth, tomato sauce and chipotle adobo sauce and bring to a boil. Add cilantro and remove from heat. Mix cooked meat, cumin, cream cheese and onion together. Spray inside of crock pot with nonstick spray, then pour a little enchilada sauce on the bottom.